Homebuyers Insurance is designed to offer specialist protection for policyholders involved in or due to be involved in a residential house purchase. The policy protects against loss of conveyancing costs and associated legal fees up to the policy limit if the house purchase does not complete.
Our policy covers include:
- The property is withdrawn from sale
- The property is the subject of a compulsory purchase order
- The vendor is not legally entitled to sell the property
- The policyholder is diagnosed with a terminal illness or is made redundant
- The Mortgage Lenders property valuation is less than 90% of the sum you have offered
- The property sustains damage during the period of cover